Meritus is seeking passionate young professionals looking for a high impact leadership opportunity. Interested parties should complete our online application by Friday, July 31.
We encourage members of the Meritus community to apply and/or recommend candidates.
About the Young Professionals Council
The Young Professionals Council (YPC) is a group of young business leaders, including Meritus Alumni, who support the Meritus mission through strategic initiatives. The Council began in 2013 with nine members and plans to expand to 15-20 members for the 2015-2016 term. The members of the Council represent a diverse mix of backgrounds with a common interest in giving back to the community by supporting low-income youth in pursuit of their higher education and career goals.
The 2015-2016 Young Professionals Council will play a critical role in the planning and implementation of the following organizational needs:
- Business Community Engagement
- Scholarship Fundraising
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Social and Networking Events
- Commit to a minimum of one year of service on the Council, from September 2015-June 2016
- Contribute a minimum donation of $250 and leverage corporate matching gifts where possible
- Attend Council meetings, either in-person or virtually, every other month
- Attend subcommittee meetings as needed
- Participate in one or more Council initiatives that meet YPC goals
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Denise Miller, Manager of Career Development:
Phone: (415) 400-8642